Just started today..

Options
HI..

My name is Tammy and I am hoping to make more friends on this journey of weight loss so we can draw strength from each other.. I am a person that MINDLESS eats.. when watching tv / on the computer .. I do most of my eating at home and NO not all of its junk food..

I've had gastric bypass surgery and it has helped quite a bit i went from 320 to 180 but because it didn't teach me how to deal with my mindless eating problems and eating to deal with things going on in life i find my weight creeping back up..

I would LOVE to make more friends like myself so that we can help each other win the battle against weight.. If you'd like to chat sometime PLEASE email me as i'm alway's up for a good chit chat!!

Tammy:smile:

Replies

• ltlhmom
    ltlhmom Posts: 1,202 Member
    Options
    Welcome and good luck! I think you made a good point. No matter what you need to learn new healthy habits or the weight will find it way back on! Try crunching on ice or chewing gum or have you water right next to you. Maybe make a rule that you aren't allowed to eat in front of the TV or the computer. You can do this!