do u go?

Options
do you go lower in calories the more you loose your weight or do you eat the same amount of calories while you loose the weight? b/c when I was on weightwatchers you went down on your points each 20 pounds, do you go down on your calories everytime you loose 20 pounds or no? would you stay at one weight for a long time if you don't lower your calories? because I checked my calorie intake and I have to have 1200 calories to loose 75 pounds and im afraid I will stop loosing if I don't go below 1200 every twenty pounds.

I don't do much workout except walk 20 minutes outside.. that's why I have to eat 1200 a day. walking for 20 minutes is the most I can do at the moment.

I would really like to know this, thanks!

Replies

• Cadori
    Cadori Posts: 4,810 Member
    Options
    MFP automatically lowers your calories as you lose weight.

ETA: Sorry, I just re-read your post. MFP adjusts, but I don't think it will adjust below 1200. If you have 75 pounds to lose are you sure that 1200 calories is enough for you currently?
  • Crochetluvr
    Crochetluvr Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I have actually increased my calories a bit since I started. I started at 1200 but have gone up to between 1250 and 1300 and will probably go up more as long as I keep losing. The only thing I wont increase are my carbs and sugars. But I dont think increasing your caloric intake is a requirement for losing weight.