SEXERCISE! 100lbs lost

Options

Replies

• PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    this is why AIDS has a at home screening process now... because people are catching AIDS as fast as there getting pregnant..... also we should also hear that she is expecting a baby in 3 months........ if ur not in a relationship please dont have sex with random strangers or one night stands............. people dont understand the possibilities of all the negative things happening in this world.... gosh...... since they are married thats fine but she will expect a baby very soon if she isnt careful......

9cwMx.gif

This was so my face when I read the above..ROFLMAO. :D
  • JTick
    JTick Posts: 2,131 Member
    Options
    this is why AIDS has a at home screening process now... because people are catching AIDS as fast as there getting pregnant..... also we should also hear that she is expecting a baby in 3 months........ if ur not in a relationship please dont have sex with random strangers or one night stands............. people dont understand the possibilities of all the negative things happening in this world.... gosh...... since they are married thats fine but she will expect a baby very soon if she isnt careful......

9cwMx.gif
    I disagree on the waiting for marriage part but in regards to AIDS and pregnancy she ain't wrong.

Lol. It's okay. *pats head*

oh shut up
    you must be new here *pats head*
  • Emma_Problema
    Emma_Problema Posts: 422 Member
    Options
    It amazes me that posts hating on anorexics get deleted almost immediately and people make important points about judging people and being respectful. And this thread gets a little wag of the finger and people continue talking about "using flour to find the wet spot". It makes me stomach turn.
  • Fitstephy
    Options

9cwMx.gif
    I disagree on the waiting for marriage part but in regards to AIDS and pregnancy she ain't wrong.

oh shut up

Take it easy there. Maybe you need to take a break. Seriously.

what did I do? she was being a jerk and I'm not going to take it.
  • PikaKnight
    Options
    Hey...she is losing weight, changing her lifestyle, and getting lots of yeeehaw time! So why you all hating?

Who is "you all"???
  • PikaKnight
    Options

9cwMx.gif

oh shut up

No she wasn't being a jerk. She was playing around. Really..a pat on the head in TEXT isn't going to hurt you.
  • Fitstephy
    Options

9cwMx.gif

oh shut up
    you must be new here *pats head*

I am actually so please enlighten me
  • Emma_Problema
    Options

9cwMx.gif

oh shut up

I disagree with you about AIDS and pregnancy, but I get your point. Some people don't particularly like having people be extremely condescending to them. That's the way it works.
  • sethtrigg
    Options
    so what actually does a marathon sex excersice actually consist of? i mean like how many times a day do you need to have sex?
  • Fitstephy
    Options

9cwMx.gif

oh shut up

I disagree with you about AIDS and pregnancy, but I get your point. Some people don't particularly like having people be extremely condescending to them. That's the way it works.
    how was stating a fact being "condescending"?
  • purpleroses1021
    purpleroses1021 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    It amazes me that posts hating on anorexics get deleted almost immediately and people make important points about judging people and being respectful. And this thread gets a little wag of the finger and people continue talking about "using flour to find the wet spot". It makes me stomach turn.

Mine too
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options

9cwMx.gif

oh shut up

Hb6E0.gif
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    I wanna turn away from this post but I can't. divert. my. eyes.
  • Fitstephy
    Options

anorexia is a psychological issue and a sickness...and the fact there are threads on this site that apparently "hate on them" is pretty sick.
  • michellekicks
    michellekicks Posts: 3,624 Member
    Options
    so what actually does a marathon sex excersice actually consist of? i mean like how many times a day do you need to have sex?

That was a valiant effort at changing the subject :drinker:

EDIT: A marathon takes about, what... 2-5 hours... so... nevermind.
  • Emma_Problema
    Options

how was stating a fact being "condescending"?

Dude. I was defending you. Sheeesh. Maybe I was wrong. Perhaps you are just overly sensitive.
  • Fitstephy
    Options

9cwMx.gif

oh shut up

Hb6E0.gif
    oh you're so cute
  • Barbellerella
    Barbellerella Posts: 1,838 Member
    Options
    frabz-Honey-Boo-Boos-mom-has-a-boyfriend-and-youre-still-single-Let-th-465f72.jpg
  • DuhhMuffin
    Options
    I'm kind of wondering how they...do it.

Like.. does he have to hold parts of her up, or what?

I'm not trying to be witty, either. It seems like it would be quite a hassle.
  • Emma_Problema
    Options

anorexia is a psychological issue and a sickness...and the fact there are threads on this site that apparently "hate on them" is pretty sick.

:huh: You keep missing the point. Of everything.
This discussion has been closed.