Just Joined MFP on Yesterday and Loving IT!!!

Options
Hello Brothers and Sisters of MFP! I just wanted to introduce myself; I am Kim and I am soooooooo excited to be apart of such a great positive group of people who are loving life! I am celebrating this New Year of New Beginnings...not as a resolution, but as a lifestyle and I'm enjoying every minute. I just joined WW three days ago, but happened across this site and called WW and canceled my membership and said hello to MFP. So I will check in from time to time and tell you how I am doing; as well check up on my fellow members to see how you all are! Thanks for such a positive website! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Dakryn
    Dakryn Posts: 155 Member
    Options
    At least you will save some money!!! I find myself loving this site because of the support system. I live in a town of 600 and these women I come in contac with are not my friends and never will be, so unfortunately its difficult to find support and encouragement when I need it, except when I found this site...I wish you lots of luck and im sending a request your way
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,763 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm on this site more than Facebook, and I'm a Facebook junkie. They'll probably start calling me soon to find out where I went. :bigsmile:
  • seabuckaroo
    Options
    I love this website, the app for the phone is also great- it has pie charts and daily nutrient requirement charts. (pretty cool!)
  • ravenchick
    ravenchick Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! Good luck in your journey. You're at the right place. :flowerforyou:
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I agree with mizTerry facebook must be wondering what happend to me, this site is so great I check in continually
  • kittenbobitten
    kittenbobitten Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I LOVE this site. It really has replaced facebook for me, although I do check in on my cute cat and squirrel pictures. :)

And I think the app is pretty snappy also.
  • CherriB0mb
    Options
    Welcome! I'm fairly new but I'm loving MFP!
  • missANWilson
    missANWilson Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    This website is the best it helps me keep up with my food intake and my workouts and its helping a lot to keep me motivated as well as tumblr its oh so great welcome I've only been here for a week but still :)
  • sixpacking
    sixpacking Posts: 148 Member
    Options
    Welcome...let's do this with the power that us ladies have naturally. We make this world!!