Does anyone watch LOST!

Options
mmrose00
mmrose00 Posts: 253 Member
I am obsessed.. I MEAN OBSESSED! I borderline have anxiety about the show ending in a few weeks.

Are there any other LOST watchers?? Perhaps we can discuss what's happened this season!:flowerforyou:

Replies

• GraceKelly
    GraceKelly Posts: 7,378
    Options
    I am obsessed.. I MEAN OBSESSED! I borderline have anxiety about the show ending in a few weeks.

Are there any other LOST watchers?? Perhaps we can discuss what's happened this season!:flowerforyou:

I am a SAWYER watcher! :bigsmile:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    LOST = LIFE.
  • TwentyTen
    TwentyTen Posts: 585
    Options
    Love it, wouldn't miss it. Sawyer has been in my dreams more than once!
  • savanahspring
    Options
    oh my heck! My week revolves around watching Lost on Wednesday nights (I don't have TV, so i have to wait to watch it online the next day :( ) And then after I watch it...I feel like the week is over...weird.

Oh yes, and sometimes I don't want to watch it, because then it means I am one episode closer to the end...
  • Catzwitch
    Catzwitch Posts: 205 Member
    Options
    I watched it the first two seasons, then fell off due to... life. But started watching again for this final season. At first it was like, ***sideways head tilt*** "Whaaaaaaaa?" but now I can't miss it. *laugh*
  • mmrose00
    Options
    oh my heck! My week revolves around watching Lost on Wednesday nights (I don't have TV, so i have to wait to watch it online the next day :( ) And then after I watch it...I feel like the week is over...weird.

Oh yes, and sometimes I don't want to watch it, because then it means I am one episode closer to the end...

SO someone feels my pain!!!

I don't know how you wait until Wed., that alone would drive me crazy!

I just wonder how they are going to wrap it all up! It has consumed my life for the last 3 yrs..:brokenheart:
  • mmrose00
    Options

LOVE IT!!! Thanks for sharing.. I guess I am one of the obsessed intolerable Lost fans they were referring to! LOL

How can one show do this??
  • Catzwitch
    Options
    Questions. will. be... answered.

*laugh*
  • TwentyTen
    Options
    My rest day from exercise is Tuesdays. :bigsmile:
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Watching it now. :)
  • TwentyTen
    Options
    Watching it now. :)

Yer killin' me.

Here I am stuck at work, when I could be over at your house watching it! :grumble:
  • Catzwitch
    Options
    I love these 'pop up video' type recaps they have been doing every week.
  • TwentyTen
    Options
    Dang that was crazy good. Alot of action.. and one very prominent character was a no-show this episode.
    hmmmmm
    :huh:
  • Catzwitch
    Options
    Questions. will. be... answered.

*laugh*

Questions were NOT answered, lol.
  • healthycat31
    Options
    I love Lost! I'm watching the final season :)
  • questionablemethods
    questionablemethods Posts: 2,174 Member
    Options
    I watch, but last season and the current one are leaving me less enthusiastic. I'm sick of more twists and turns! I want ANSWERS!
  • healthycat31
    Options
    The people behind the show have promised a good ending and won't be cheating the audience. I hope it's good!!
  • TwentyTen
    Options
    Can't wait for tomorrow. :bigsmile:
  • TwentyTen
    Options
    Lotsa Sawyer tonight ! oh yeah .. :love: