newbie here !

Options
I started this 2 days ago. I am looking forward to losing weight this year and feeling better! I hope I can stick with it and go far! I have not seriously done anything in over 15 months, so I hope this fresh new start will be the boost I need! :happy:

Replies

• dsgoingtodoit
    dsgoingtodoit Posts: 803 Member
    Options
    It's a great tool...hope you find the system is good for you. I joined last year...but haven't really gotten serious until now. If you want a friend who is also just getting into this new way of living and using this tool - you can friend me. Good luck..and much success!
  • CrazyAnne
    CrazyAnne Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I started this 2 days ago. I am looking forward to losing weight this year and feeling better! I hope I can stick with it and go far! I have not seriously done anything in over 15 months, so I hope this fresh new start will be the boost I need! :happy:

You will get support here. It is a good way to keep you accountable for what you eat. Feel free to add me as a new friend.
  • I started this 2 days ago. I am looking forward to losing weight this year and feeling better! I hope I can stick with it and go far! I have not seriously done anything in over 15 months, so I hope this fresh new start will be the boost I need! :happy:

Support is here...
  • DeboraRN
    Options
    Im new as well! Feel free to add me. Im hoping to find a good support sytem here!
  • DeboraRN
    Options
    Im new as well hoping to find a good support system!