Hi, my name is Faith. How are you Today?

Options
Hello,

I am new here and would like to have a few people who I can go to for advice on what to eat or exercises that I could do. Even if you have no advice to offer, I still really would appreciate the encouragement and I will do the same for you! Hopefully one day I will be able to lose the weight I need too, I just wish it was not so far away!

Replies

• jimw1961
    Options
    Hi faith. add me. I am sort of new here too. Not a lot of experience, but I will encourage.
  • Jenice2013
    Options
    Hi Faith, Im new to this website but not new to losing weight. I lost about 70 pounds years ago and I have been lucky enough to keep it off..I love myfitness because it makes you keep track of what you eat and that is the first step for me is to track everything I eat...Good luck, its a long hard road but don't give up. Even if you feel that you failed one day, pick yourself back up and go right back to it...You will be so happy that you did....There will be times you feel bad about what you eat, but never give up!!! Good luck on your journey.
  • philch4v13
    philch4v13 Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Hi Faith I am also new to this just started this week so not sure about the advice part but I can be here for support! I sent you a request
  • lorimitchell9081
    Options
    Hi this is exactly how i feel... "Hopefully one day I will be able to lose the weight I need too, I just wish it was not so far away! "
    I'm also new to this and would like more encouragement as well, and open to suggestions/ideas, etc..Feel free to add me as well :)
  • Sunauzun
    Options
    You can add me, I have been looking for buddies and I joined this group today. Using this site now, before I didn't but have been working on my goals for a few years now. I am more like the tortoise... but have shed about 50 lbs this go around.