Options

Replies

• Djones62511
    Djones62511 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    How did you do it?
  • SheenSZF
    Options
    Congrats on your wonderful progress! Enjoy your new clothes - looking good!
  • ChunkiChica
    Options
    How did you do it?

Nothing fancy! I made an effort to stop binge eating. I'm much better than I used to be; not perfect, but better
    I also started tracking and motivating myself via MyFitnessPal. started exercising a couple days a week (Zumba DVDs) and worked my way up to 6-7 days a week. Since my new job in mid-October, I haven't been getting in exercise as much. In December, I quit logging for the holidays. You can see my progress on my profile.
  • dupaboo
    dupaboo Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    That's awesome! Those moments should be celebrated. Congrats and keep up the great work!
  • sollyn
    sollyn Posts: 179
    Options
    You deserve to feel good! Those pics are so inspiring. Well done.
    :flowerforyou:
  • MyChocolateDiet
    MyChocolateDiet Posts: 22,281 Member
    Options
    Happy Tears! The best kind. Good for you! Congratulations! You look great. Will be on pins and needles to see your next pic's whenever they are ready make sure you post them alongside these and with the same title so I can find them!
  • plynn54
    plynn54 Posts: 912 Member
    Options
    thats so great, a size 12 at 219, you are going to be tiny at your goal weight, keep it up girl!
  • ConleighS
    ConleighS Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options
    That is so AWESOME... Congratulations and continued success on your journey
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    so not fair...I've lost almost 60lbs and I'm still wearing the same size, but I was probably squeezing into my clothes when I shouldnt have.

Anyways, that is so happy to hear. Hard work lots of comendation
  • emmie0622
    emmie0622 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    HAPPY DANCE!! :bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • gr8pillock
    gr8pillock Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYAY!!!

I remember when I was a twelve and I tried on my 'reward' jeans that I'd been hording for ten years, jeans that had never fit. I was able to put them on so I went to buy a new pair of 'reward' jeans (jeans that I can button, but that cause so much muffin top that I'd never wear them out of the house)... I went in with my 8's... and they fit. No muffin top. I was just a size 8. I almost bawled in that JCPenney man.
  • ktrn0312
    ktrn0312 Posts: 723 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!
  • norrisski
    norrisski Posts: 1,217 Member
    Options
    Great NSV. I started at a 16 and hated to clothes shop especially with all those mirrors. I went from a high of 208 pounds to 132 pounds now. I now wear a size 4 and love the dressing room mirrors. I know that song well, I sing it everytime I look in the mirror. Congratulations on your victory. And keep it going, WOOT!!WOOT!!
  • elisa123gal
    elisa123gal Posts: 4,306 Member
    Options
    Way to go! I'm so happy for you..keep up your great work. You look wonderful...can't wait until i see some changes too. so great you did all that since August.
  • Haima
    Haima Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    That's so encouraging! Keep up the great work : )
  • annieflowergirl82
    Options
    So Happy for you!! I can't wait until I fit in a size 12!!
  • meshashesha2012
    meshashesha2012 Posts: 8,326 Member
    Options
    great job OP. congrats on your hard work..

now you don't have to shop in Dress Barn :wink:
    Now that you can wear them, i heartily recommend Express jean. they are pretty affordable and the fit is way less "mom jean" style that you'd get at the larger stores. which is unfortunate because no one should be forced to wear mom jeans, no matter what their size is. in fact i think that's written somewhere in the declaration of independence
  • CapsFan17
    CapsFan17 Posts: 198
    Options
    Way to go!! :flowerforyou:
  • fightininggirl
    fightininggirl Posts: 792 Member
    Options
    congrats! I know today I was estaic fitting into a size 14. I was 250 pounds starting out. I have 54 more pounds to go
  • GenieBB
    GenieBB Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    great job!! Thats awesome, sometimes its not the number on the scale, its the number on the tag that makes it seem real! :) keep it up!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!