The blog feature

Options
stroutman81
stroutman81 Posts: 2,474 Member
So today is my first day here and I'm really enjoying this place. There are so many friendly people and lot's of great conversation.. I couldn't ask for more.

I was wondering how many of you use the blog feature here on the forum?

And if so, do you find that many people read your blogs?

I ask b/c I was pleasantly surprised to receive 15 emails from people here today asking for advice. If there's demand for it, and if the blog feature is worth my while, I was thinking of blogging articles pertaining to general, foundational information about fitness, weight loss, nutrition, etc.

Thoughts?

Replies

• merbee
    merbee Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I personally very very rarely comment on blogs - but I read them constantly. the information that I have found on these blogs is priceless. Questions answered - information gathered - myths dispelled. I would love to read more about fitness and nutrition. I didn't get inthe shape I am in by knowing what I am doing - and a lot of things I thought I knew were so wrong. Please - feel free - I for one will be looking for them !!!
  • red01angel
    red01angel Posts: 806 Member
    Options
    The blog feature doesn't have a hit counter, so only real indication that someone has read a blog comes from comments and votes. However, I think that, considering your area of expertise and the helpful information you could put forth to help people with their goals, your blog could be incredibly popular on this site. I know I'd appreciate reading what you had to say.
  • SammiAnne11
    SammiAnne11 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Blog away!
    If I read a blog, I always try to give it a thumbs up.
  • stroutman81
    stroutman81 Posts: 2,474 Member
    Options
    Thanks for the feedback, guys. I think it's something I'll utilize. I write articles for a couple of local publications as well as a few websites that are geared towards general education, so if I run out of things to write about (highly unlikely, lol), I'll still have fresh content that people here haven't seen.

Thanks again!