new year? new me:)

Options
I'm fairly new to this whole thing. So let me get started with, I've never been skinny. I have been slowly rising from 200lbs since elementary school and I hit rock bottom when I hit 260 two weeks ago. I am 21 years old and can't live my life like this anymore. I refuse to. I have a plan set. But I could use some encouragement:)

Replies

• Westcoastin89
    Westcoastin89 Posts: 21 Member
    Options
    Love it! New Year new beginnings I hope to start this year off with major changes and one of them just like you is to lose 25lbs. All the holidays back to back and with the weather being cold I feel more and more reluctant to do physical activities. BUT NOT THIS YEAR! I found a fun and exciting way to encourage my close friends to partake in a bet with myself to see who can come close to loosing 25lbs in 3 months. I'm excited to see enthusiasm to loose weight I feel it too. Feel free to add me and lets do it together!
  • deege84
    Options
    The best thing to remember and that has helped me is that this is not a diet. In fact, it is a lifestyle change. This is not a short term investment, but a long-term investment, in which you are investing in yourself long term! You can do it!!