Chest Strap Sizing

lwebsmfp
lwebsmfp Posts: 297 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
I want to get the Polar F7 HRM but am not sure what size strap to get with it. It said to measure just under the breasts. My size is 33 inches. The xsmall to small size ranges from 20 to 30 inches and the medium to xlarge strap ranges from 30 to 45 inches. I'm in the lower range of the medium so wasn't sure whether to get the xs-small or the med-xl. Can the straps be tightened if I lose any inches?

Replies

• lilchino4af
    lilchino4af Posts: 1,292 Member
    Sounds like the med will only go as small as 30 inches. Whether you can get it to go smaller than 30 inches I don't know. But regardless of what one you get, yes, they are resizeable; mine is.
  • Magenta15
    Magenta15 Posts: 850 Member
    hmmmm i didn't get to pick a size but it's a big elastic band around the back so stretches AND adjusts shorter or longer, and I am a 38 around so...dunno if that's help at all lol
  • wolf23
    wolf23 Posts: 4,248 Member
    I have the FT7 and my chest strap is size M-XXL (I am 31" under breast) and it fits great. I would not go smaller. Half the strap is adjustable elastic so you can customize the fit. And I have plenty of room to adjust it smaller or larger if need be. You are going to love having an HRM:smile:
  • lwebsmfp
    lwebsmfp Posts: 297 Member
    Thanks everyone! I went ahead and ordered it with the medium strap. I can't wait to get it!! :happy:
This discussion has been closed.