No motivation and currently no friends...

Options
2»

Replies

• fotofreak01
    fotofreak01 Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me as well. I know how you feel when it comes to confidence in your body. I used to be the same way. Now, I rock my fat girl clothes! =) I used to wear everything that I thought would hide my body, until one day I found a fabulous dress in my closet I had forgotten about. I put it on (it was a bit tight) but I thought to myself, "You know what? You are pretty awesome and the world should see that". So every day after that, I just faked it. I told myself I was worthy of feeling good about myself because there are so many other things in my life that I was proud of. My sons, my job, my friends, my business. Eventually, I didn't have to tell myself this every single day. I just knew it to be true. Basically, fake it til you make it!! I am now on this journey, not to get model skinny, but to be healthy. My boys are getting older ( 18 and 13) and I'd really like to be around when they get married and have babies of their own. Stop and think about all the good things in your life and what you have done. Let those be your motivators. The weight is just one teeny tiny speed bump so go out, buy a hot little dress and do your daily chores in it. You'll feel fabulous!! =)