New to site

tpabucgirl
tpabucgirl Posts: 11
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Grrrrr.....I am the one who has tried everything....and successfully only the Atkins with one cheat day worked. However, it is very difficult to follow that plan till' death! I have decided to do a version of the southbeach with not only cutting out the bad carbs and adding good ones but also tracking my calories. I am amazed :noway: at how many calories are in things....no wonder I am FAT! I hope to make some friends on here...especially people who don't mind giving advice :flowerforyou:

Thank you and I look forward to losing...with the rest of you!!!!! :drinker: cheers

Replies

• Grrrrr.....I am the one who has tried everything....and successfully only the Atkins with one cheat day worked. However, it is very difficult to follow that plan till' death! I have decided to do a version of the southbeach with not only cutting out the bad carbs and adding good ones but also tracking my calories. I am amazed :noway: at how many calories are in things....no wonder I am FAT! I hope to make some friends on here...especially people who don't mind giving advice :flowerforyou:

Thank you and I look forward to losing...with the rest of you!!!!! :drinker: cheers
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Welcome!!
    You will love it here, it's very addictive. :flowerforyou:
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Very addicitng!!!

dd
  • thank you for responding. I have 45lbs to go after my little guy and can't seem to shake it! I recently bought Turbo Jam and hopefully the dance style workout will help motivate me! LOL

have a great day!
  • auntkaren
    auntkaren Posts: 1,490 Member
    Welcome:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Welcome and best of luck to you!
This discussion has been closed.