Quick question before I go to the gym..

Options
I can do 30 mins on resistance 6 on the cross trainer no problem, but when I get off my feet are numb and they feel horrible! I know it's nothing major, but would it work the same if for example I did 15 minutes on the cross trainer then switched to something else maybe bike, rowing machine etc then went back to the cross trainer again after to finish the total of 30 minutes? Thank you in advance for replies :)

Replies

• feathertouch
    feathertouch Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    def give the row ago, it won't rest your legs but they are the best! it might help, just trail and error
  • Daisychain65
    Daisychain65 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem but only in one foot usually, no idea why. I find if I wriggle my toes every couple of minutes it doesn't occur as soon or as badly. I'm quite relieved to hear it's not just me!
  • jen10st
    jen10st Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    I have the same problem on the cross trainer, its because you're putting continuous pressure on the same spot of your feet so toes etc go dead like when you cross your legs for too long. I tend to do 10-15minutes then go to another machine then go back to the cross trainer to do another 10-15 which is basically as long as it takes for my feet to go numb. Also try loosening your shoes that helped me to stay on there longer.