Calorie/Heart Monitor Armband

superstarcassie
superstarcassie Posts: 296 Member
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
Hello all! In the past few weeks I made the decision it was time to finally get healthy! I was browsing online for a calorie diary/log and found MFP. I love this site, it is so motivational and helpful! For once, I am loosing weight instead of gaining it! Anyway, I am looking into buying a calorie monitor/heart rate monitor armband. Does anyone know of a reasonably priced and accurate brand that would be good to purchase? Thank you for any help you may have!

Replies

• maryann73
    maryann73 Posts: 763 Member
    I got one like a watch for only $28.00 at Walmart. It works great and I love it!
  • I just bought a Polar F4 from Sports Authority today. It was $90. They also had one for $60 & $110. I have read that Polar is the best. Looking forward to trying it out tomorrow.
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Polar is the best! I have a Polar F6 and LOVE it. The difference between the F4 and F6 is the F6 has a coded chest band (so that there is no interference) and it compiles your exercises per week while the F4 only does daily and does not have a coded chest band so you could have interference at a gym with other HRM.
This discussion has been closed.