Virtual Weight Images/Generator - Where do i find this?

Options
I keep seeing people with profile pics, or ticker pics, of computer generated images... of their current weight, and end weight... ie. what that looks like on a virtual person. Some i have seen show that in steps! Where oh where do i find this mystical tool? :) Thanks!

Replies

• farmwife3815
    farmwife3815 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    I have no idea but that sounds really cool!! I hope someone can fill you in so I can see what your talking about!!
  • BranMuffin947
    BranMuffin947 Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    http://www.modelmydiet.com

This might be what you're looking for :-)

:heart:
  • MaggieSporleder
    MaggieSporleder Posts: 428 Member
    Options
    Yep ^^ That's the site that I was playing with it at. :)
  • turquoise3
    turquoise3 Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    http://www.modelmydiet.com

This might be what you're looking for :-)

:heart:

Thank you :) I tried that one yesterday... the before and after model looks exactly the same! And there's a 27lb loss. I've seen others, and the loss looks more accurate :) Keep linking peeps, i really want to find one :D
  • turquoise3
    Options
    It could also have something to do with my height, it isn't really showing much of a change because i'm so tall perhaps.
  • turquoise3
    Options
    I'll message you! But you should try the one bmb1226 mentioned! It might just be acting silly with me :)
  • charmarbobar
    charmarbobar Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    BUMP so I can check this out at home :)
  • minsch
    minsch Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    I couldn't really tell the difference between the pictures and I sure don't think I look as thin as it shows me now!
  • hdjjones
    hdjjones Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    I tried it and it worked.
  • turquoise3
    Options
    I couldn't really tell the difference between the pictures and I sure don't think I look as thin as it shows me now!

I feel the same about that site!
  • turquoise3
    Options
    It's working for me now a little, but still not much difference...
  • omma_to_3
    omma_to_3 Posts: 3,265 Member
    Options
    According to that site (which I've used before) 142 is *smaller* than 132 LOL. I think there are some quirks :-)
  • jensnewstart
    jensnewstart Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Bump for home later!
  • turquoise3
    Options
    According to that site (which I've used before) 142 is *smaller* than 132 LOL. I think there are some quirks :-)

LOL! So not entirely accurate ;)
  • turquoise3
    Options
    m9ocwz.jpg
  • melonclarinet
    melonclarinet Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    I just tried that site and can tell you that I did NOT look that good at my starting weight. I think the picture of my starting weight looks better than I do now and there was not a big difference in the pictures and I had a 100 weight difference at 5'1.
  • Jory2pointOh
    Options
    That is pretty cool. I've seen them on here with several images as they noticeably change... not just the 2 images. I'll have to research this or maybe someone can point us in the right direction. :)
  • turquoise3
    Options
    I just tried that site and can tell you that I did NOT look that good at my starting weight. I think the picture of my starting weight looks better than I do now and there was not a big difference in the pictures and I had a 100 weight difference at 5'1.

I feel the same about it's accuracy! I mean, we're all of different size and proportion - but this site is wayyyy off.
  • turquoise3
    Options
    That is pretty cool. I've seen them on here with several images as they noticeably change... not just the 2 images. I'll have to research this or maybe someone can point us in the right direction. :)

YES! I have seen those images to, but what site is this! I hope someone posts it :)
  • justjenny
    justjenny Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Bump for later