Turbo Jam - how do you log it?

Options
Hi all. I've recently started doing Turbo Jam with Chalene Johnson (LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT). I'm curious how everyone else logs it. There's an exercise set up in the database called "Kickboxing, includind Turbo Jam" and I've been using that one. I'm wondering if using "Aerobics, high impact" would be more appropriate. Turbo Jam isn't all kickboxing, and I'm thinking it's giving me too many cals. Thoughts?

Replies

• SageGoddess320
    SageGoddess320 Posts: 2,589 Member
    Options
    I just started Turbo Jam too! I used my HRM for the first couple times I did the workout. It was pretty close to what the database said for "Kickboxing, including Turbo Jam".
  • avongirl74
    avongirl74 Posts: 44 Member
    Options
    That is how I have been logging it too and I was wondering the same thing.....that seems like a high calorie burn but I am not sure either.... All I know is I LOVE TURBO JAM....it is Fun, and you sure feel like you have done something when you get finished....so may be it is a good high calorie burner :) Lucky us!
  • ShrinkingShona
    ShrinkingShona Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    I love Turbo Jam! I wear a HRM and put it in as a new cardio exercise called Turbo Jam. Not very helpful if you dont have a HRM though....