I PIGED OUT during the Biggest Loser ? What's that?

Options
How could I have done that?????????????? The worst eat day since Christmas.

Man, those people on the show are really doing well. 79 pounds in what 6 weeks? I wonder how they can keep their heart rate so high for so long.....than again I can hike for 8 hours straight.....I guess it is conditioning. You think they would have a heart attack.

Replies

• bjs06
    bjs06 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    They are truly amazing!

Next time try watching it in the farthest room from the kitchen and to keep you from going to the kitchen at commercials challenge yourself to push ups or something.. see how many you can do and try to beat your record or something. or play a game if you have a laptop or something to keep your mind off of it. but dont worry, we all slip up.. i am guilty of that for sure.
  • Carleybby
    Carleybby Posts: 158
    Options
    I notice that I feel hungrier when I watch it, or go on here actually.

Something about it, like... I keep hearing about losing weight, eating healthy and less...
    My brain just wants to ruin it, you just HAVE to ignore it.

Or have celery cut up in your fridge.
  • kellygirl5538
    kellygirl5538 Posts: 597 Member
    Options
    Carley..............you are sooo right!!
  • bby_baer
    bby_baer Posts: 39
    Options
    They are truly amazing!

Next time try watching it in the farthest room from the kitchen and to keep you from going to the kitchen at commercials challenge yourself to push ups or something.. see how many you can do and try to beat your record or something. or play a game if you have a laptop or something to keep your mind off of it. but dont worry, we all slip up.. i am guilty of that for sure.

I like your way of thinking! Good idea!
  • dmags
    dmags Posts: 303
    Options
    I have totally done it. Don't let it set you back. For some reason there is nothing better than ice cream while watchng that show!
  • kellygirl5538
    Options
    I never watch that show lol :) Thanks for the support, I needed it today.
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    For two season's of BL I was pregnant and I used to set the ice cream bowl on my big belly and watch it:laugh:
  • Eava57
    Eava57 Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    Keep in mind the BL are at a camp without the distractions of their lives. We are working, cooking, cleaning, shopping, and trying to lose weight!!!We would all lose the weight with Jillian as our trainer. I do the 30 day shred twice a week and can Always feel a difference after the workout. Give yourself a break and enjoy One treat! :bigsmile:
  • headspin
    headspin Posts: 5
    Options
    I work out with my 3 pound weights and step during each commercial. It helps me forget about snacking. While I watch the show I am drinking alot of water. Don't let a little slip turn in to a big one. Just get back on track and keep going!
  • kellygirl5538
    Options
    Good Idea head! Maybe I should just turn it off lol
  • ebh1024
    ebh1024 Posts: 186
    Options
    Headspin you have the right idea!!!:drinker: I watch this every week and well feel like I need to be doing "something" during this time. Even my son said "hey mom you going to get on the treadmill too?" my reply "it's 9:00 pm, no way...can't miss the show!". :laugh: My treadmill is in the basement! But I do hear the contstant reminders of the food, fat and pounds lost, so I try not to eat at all during this time.

Just think of how many calories the guy (can't remember name) ate tonight? OMG I would be sick,:sick: bet he was later.

Next week, just remember NO SNACKING unless it is healthy!