Options
I am new to this program and would like to have some friends to encourage me as I will do the same. I feel it helps to have someone sharing your jorney with you.

Replies

• KatieD060982
    KatieD060982 Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Welcome! I'm Katie and I'm new as well. :)
  • jbs2travel
    jbs2travel Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Hi - I'm Jackie and also new. Welcome. I know we can do this!!
  • Nanpoodle
    Nanpoodle Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    Welcome Ladies! I am back after quite a time away from MFP and you will love this sight! The calorie counter can not be beat and there are many wonderful people using MFP. Keeping track of everything you eat (protein, fat, etc.) really shows one how we eat and also shows how the calories add up so fast. I also like how we can track our activity. Enjoy your journey! :wink:
  • fluffypetal
    Options
    Hiya and welcome to what seems to be a great site with a great, supportive community. I am new too on here.

We will all get there :smile:

Anne xxx
  • amyj000
    amyj000 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hello! I joined a while ago but am just now recommitting to my account. Welcome!
  • riley5141
    riley5141 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi All,
    I have about 40 lbs to part with. But am only consentrating on the first 5 right now. I like the tracking feature of your food. I only hope I dont tire of logging it all.

Everyone needs encourgament and acknowledgement for their pounds lost. It is going to take some time. Good luck to all.

ONE DAY AT A TIME.

riley5141
  • sandragreene355
    Options
    Yes we can Jackie.
    :smile:
  • sandragreene355
    Options
    Thank you for the positive post. We can do it 1 day at a time.
  • ella1227
    Options
    Welcome. NEw as well, and I'm sure it can be done, put in work, and with support!
  • Phrie
    Phrie Posts: 1
    Options
    Hi! I'm not new, just re-committed to my weight loss journey. I discovered MFP at the suggestion of my physician. I really think you'll like it here! :smile: