Xbox Kinect

Options
I am in "weight loss" mode after the new year, and unfortunately can't say this is the first (but hopefully the last) attempt at losing weight. My issue is mostly my diet - I love junk food and fast food. Thankfully myfitnesspal helps "shame" me into feeling bad for eating that crap, and has helped me eat a little bit healthier.

Back on topic, I have a Kinect and was wondering if anyone else has seen significant results from eating healthier and using their Kinect? I live in Iowa and it's freaking cold, so I'll have to wait until it's warmer before I care to do any exercise outside. Any thoughts or comments?

Replies

• wlkumpf
    wlkumpf Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    I thought about it, but am not as fond of the kinect as I thought I would be.
    I prefer the $10 Jillian Michaels DVDs from walmart. 30DS and butt and thighs. Pop it in, choose your level and spend about 1/2 hour.
  • Momm22boys
    Options
    I just started exercising regularly and playing Kinect with my kids is how I am getting cardio in daily. I've been playing Just Dance 3 on sweat mode for an hour a day.