Let's Make a Deal...

iRun4wine
iRun4wine Posts: 5,126
edited September 20 in Motivation and Support
I made a deal with myself last Monday (in order to hold myself accountable until our cruise that's coming up April 25th) that if I could go 20 straight days sticking to my workout schedule and being under my calorie goal I could have a cheat meal- wings and nachos at our favorite local bar:love: .

So, last Tuesday was day 1, and today was day 8! So far, so good! :drinker: If I miss a scheduled workout, or if I go over on my calories I start over counting from day 1 again :noway:

So, I thought it might be fun to bring others on board too... who's with me? :flowerforyou:
Even if you want to do things a little different than I am, join in! :drinker:

We can check in daily, weekly, or anywhere in between- probably depends on your goal. I would think you'd want your goal to be difficult, but not impossible and not too simple either. I would think the size of the reward should be proportionate to the difficulty of the goal- easy goal = small reward, super hard goal = big reward :wink:

Replies

• ladysatin
    ladysatin Posts: 35 Member
    im down. ive been having some issues these last few weeks. i really want a piece of flippin chocolate cake. my hubby comes home from deployment on the 26th. i want to fit into my old "clothes" by time he gets back. i think if i can exercise at least twice a week and stay under my calories until then that i can have a piece of cake. i also want to stop drinking starbucks until then. the most i can have is one a week.
  • iRun4wine
    Sounds good, ladysatin! You can do it!! :flowerforyou:
  • iRun4wine
    Bumping to see if anyone else is interested? Kind of wanted to get a group together! :smile:
  • ladysatin
    ladysatin Posts: 35 Member
    omg i already broke mine. i had starbucks yesterday and today. yesterday i went way over my calorie count. this morning i had to get coffee. i couldn't sleep well and im having personal issues and whenever i am, i eat. i always want more than i should be eating. even when i know im full i continue to eat. i hate it.
This discussion has been closed.