Nice to meet you all!

Hello everyone... my name is Coreen. I have been using Sparkpeople.com for the past 3 years, and my cousin just invited me to give myfitnesspal a test drive... so I have been for, ohhhh 3 days now. I am still getting used to everything, but I am already sure I am going to stick around.

I am a mother of 2. For the past 3 years my weight has fluctuated a lot because of this. I started at 135, then got pregnant, then went up to 175 then had baby took 18 months and finally got back to 133. The day I was celebrating this acheivement, I found out that lo and behold, I was pregnant, again. So... I promised I would eat healthy and exercise through pregnancy.. even lost some weight at the beginning, then got lazy around month 5, gained 42 lbs, got up to 175 again, and I had that baby 9/11/12, and now I am re-embarking on my weightloss journey and lifestyle again... and hopefully I can remain unpregnant. So far since that day I am down 18lbs... but I still have 22lbs to be pre pregnancy and hopefully I can lose even a little more after that before I start maintainance.

Glad to meet you all!

Coreen Elliott

Replies

• Jackie9950
    Jackie9950 Posts: 374 Member
    Great to meet you as well! I think you will really like this site. Good luck!
  • Glad to see you here - I even saw a consumer report on MFP this a.m. on TV - talking about the ap for the Smart Phone and what a great web site it is. :smile: :smile:
  • minsch
    minsch Posts: 144 Member
    Welcome, and good luck with your adventure. The more you lose the harder it is to stay unpregnant! LOL