110 lbs Lost in Year One, 730 Consecutive Days, Pics!

Options

Replies

• AFC1960
    AFC1960 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Simply put... you're amazing!!! :smile:
  • rayray61
    rayray61 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Thats awesome
  • Askpinkerton
    Askpinkerton Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    you look GREAT....and what a amazing job!!
  • keeponkickin
    keeponkickin Posts: 1,520 Member
    Options
    Hi keeponkickin,

You look really great and your story is incredibly inspiring.

One thing that I struggle to understand (and please don't think I am speaking out of turn here, I am simply curious)...how did you get to a position of being size 24? I know that many people only take action to lose weight when they start to encounter health problems but for me, if the scales show that I'm 14 pounds heavier than I'm comfortable being, I tend to do something about it. I cannot understand why people allow themselves to pile on the pounds and compensate for it by wearing larger sizes rather than taking the action to lose the weight in the early stages of weight gain?

Interested to hear your views on this.

You are a bit rude. I posted a success story and you should have left it at "congratulations." It's fine to ask this question in general on another area of the mfp boards.
  • joniannbrooks
    joniannbrooks Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    I am so loving you. What an inspiration to all of us. God Bless a healthier you. you look MARVELOUS !!!!!
  • MzMiller1215
    MzMiller1215 Posts: 633 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Kudos to you for keeping it off for 2 years!
  • NeewMee
    NeewMee Posts: 26 Member
    Options
    Congrats! You look amazing!!
  • miamiamia13
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! What an accomplishment. You deserve to be proud; you look great and I bet you feel great :)
  • TriShamelessly
    TriShamelessly Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Very happy for your success. Exactly the kind of pick me up I need this morning! Good luck with those last 10.
  • tutti777
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing! What a journey this has been for you. Kudos to you! Thank you for sharing your story and photos. 35 lbs to lose seems impossible to me but you have definitey inspired me.
  • 4myhlth
    Options
    You are inspiring! Great job, you look beautiful!
  • shaneharrell
    shaneharrell Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Awesome job!!!
  • 4_Lisa
    4_Lisa Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous and I bet feel just as good! Stories such as yours are so inspirational to me!
  • BurriedTreasure
    Options
    WOW!!!! You look absolutely beautiful!!! I am down 100 pounds as of yesterday (my pic is with 2 50 pound bags of potatoes - I joined this site after I lost 3 pounds so it shows 97)It is an amazing feeling and accomplishment. I can't believe your face!!! You look vibrant and 20 years younger!!! Good for you.....I am soooo happy for you!! :)
  • scottelle
    scottelle Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    WOW! Incredible!!! You should be so incredibly proud! You look so beautiful and the best part is you FEEL great! Cheers to you!:)
  • mwownbey
    Options
    Wow!! What an inspiration. I needed one this morning and found your story!!! I have just started my journey the about a week and half ago. I need to lose about 50 pounds. I have BP issues along with acid reflux issues. I know that getting this off will help and will make me feel better over all. Started a 6 week fitness challenge last Monday and I have gained 3 pounds (that I had lost the previous week). I know it is probably muscle but doesn't feel good to see the scales moving in that direction. Your picks and story of your journey will help me stay on track for the long haul!! Thanks for sharing.
  • Schuemee
    Options
    Holy smokes! Great job sticking with it!
  • akern1987
    akern1987 Posts: 288 Member
    Options
    As someone who has so much to lose, you are truly an inspriation. I hope that I will have as much, and as quick success as you have.
    Really amazing...any tips for people just starting out on this journey?
  • bellagirl125
    bellagirl125 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Wow... Congratulation...you look awesome...keep going girl...!!!!
  • Schuemee
    Options
    Wow, is there a way to delete that rude comment from this totally awesome inspirational post?
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!