My NSVs

I can now run/chase/play with the kiddos for 30min straight before I get tired or winded! The kids are 6,3,2 and 4 months. They are fast and full of energy lol.

I am in better physical shape and have more endurance then my sweetie does....and he's thin...I'll get there but I'm healthyer then he is now dispite my size.

I no longer have to shop in the plus size dept!!!!!!!!!!!! woo-hoo for normal people size clothes. The first of which are now becoming loose!!!!!!!

Replies

• DefluffinMyStuffin
    DefluffinMyStuffin Posts: 76 Member
    That's some happy NSV's there! Love the runnin' around with the rugrats. Healthy feels better than just thin. So glad you're feelin' it. And, I'm with ya on the plus sizes...well, wait. No, I'm not. I'm still in the *&%$#!@* things but, one day! :drinker:
  • Nina1007
    Nina1007 Posts: 150
    Yes, that is awesome! Congrats! Too bad they can go for hours though, huh? Lol My son never stops.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!