Maths fun

Options
So I was playing with my numbers today. Started a CKD with some IF thrown in for fun (cause it's easy for me). Posted this on my profile but I wanna share with others for critiquing and discussion. Calorie calculator was used from http://scoobysworkshop.com/calorie-calculator/ which uses Harris-Benedict formula. He has one using the Mifflin-St Jeor formula though. Technically I should be using the Mifflin, but I didn't :)

Well looks like I need an even bigger deficit or not... forgot to figure in exercise calories burned. But regardless, here are 7 day numbers. I unfortunately did not track my weight last Thursday:
19,222 calories a week are required for me to maintain weight at 170lbs (including TDEE which was set at "moderate). Daily BMR was 1772 calories.
15,379 calories can be consumed over those 7 days with a loss of 1.04 (3843 calories) lbs of... something(hopefully mostly fat and little protein).
I've actually consumed 17457 calories over those 7 days.
The difference between my weekly maintenance is 1725 calories, which is about half a pound.
Thing is, I also did 2 full body weight workouts, 1 glycogen depletion workout (estimated at 1214 calories burned for 100 minutes according to Polar FT7), and 1 cardio workout where I was on the bike(30min) and treadmill (27min walking) (621 calories burned for the hour according to Polar FT7. Stationary bike gave ~300 calorie burn for 30 minutes as opposed to 438 from the Polar though).
I am wondering if these workouts are part of my TDEE? If I estimate my 2 weight lifting workouts at about 450 calories (full body workouts 60-90 minutes), then that means my total exercise burn is 2735 calories for the 7 day span.
If I add that to my deficit then it is 4460 calories which is equivalent to 1.21 pounds.

Since I am doing a CKD, water weight fluctuations would be too great - so the scale is nearly pointless. Yesterday was my main carb-up day, with today being about 300g of carbs. I consumed 25g of creatine yesterday and intend to consume 20g today. I *think* I was about 168.2 yesterday morning after my morning piss. I haven't noticed much water volume increase but most of my carb loading was "dry". I had about 80 ounces of fluid after my depletion workout (drank during though because I was thirsty as sin). 64 ounces of that was my iced tea mix and the other 16 was my BCAA. I had 2 glasses of wine at the end of the night with my buddy, not sure if that did much of anything. Still look pretty much the same. My muscles definitely do not feel flat like that did yesterday (especially my biceps and legs), even though they don't look like they have more volume in them. I feel like I am rambling now :)