about 100 pounds

Options
Hey everyone! i am 23 and trying to get my lif eback on track...my ultimate goal would be to loose 115lbs. For now my goal is set at 85lb. That first number just seems so unatainable at this starting out stage! I am trying to make a life change in how i eat and so far have been able to do some exercise everyday. It will get harder to fit that in once school starts and i am working. But i am determined to stick with it. So i am looking for supportive people who know what i am going through have such a large goal. Feel free to add me =)

Replies

• Ashley578
    Options
    Well I'm glad we're already MFP friends because our journeys are so similar. I'm 24 and my goal is 120 lbs. I too will be starting up my college classes again in about two weeks while working full time and it is such a challenge to try and stay healthy while so busy. My trick is to substitute fast food convenience with nutrition shakes (special k is actually very good) and to keep a lot of healthy snacks with me all the time so I'm not tempted by vending machines at school. If there's a day I know I just won't have the extra time to exercise I plan to park on the far side of the parking lot and take the long way to class. We can do this, we owe it to ourselves to stop being unhappy with our bodies and start LIVING!!!
  • BHH03
    BHH03 Posts: 5
    Options
    my goal is just over 100lbs too and like you i have a very hectic life which sees me working bizarre hours and not necessarily making the best choices when it comes to diet and exercise. I find though that if i sit down and make a plan of pretty much what we're eating for the week that i stick to it and start naturally choosing better options. We batch cook soups and stuff too which is always a healthier alternative to getting processed ready meal type stuff.
    Good luck, i'll be here encouraging you along the way :)
  • DonnaShana
    DonnaShana Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone! My name is Donna and I am about halfway to my goal. This weight loss thing is something serious. I was doing really well until my birthday in Oct,.. I gained about 15 pounds and I have just been doing everything wrong since then. Well I am trying my absolute best to get back focused and motivated. I need to reach my goal by summer! Starting weight was 275, and I was down to 206, now Im 223 :-( I hope you guys will be motivation for me as well as support and I will try to be for you as well!
  • toaoLIZ
    toaoLIZ Posts: 16
    Options
    anyone feel free to add me :) i'm looking to lose about 80ish .