dang it!

Options
Just wanted to share with the world that after a week of being REALLY good, working out and drinking plenty of water, I gained a pound! It's not going to make me stop trying, but it is somewhat discouraging! Dag nab it!

Replies

• Mcrompro
    Mcrompro Posts: 3
    Options
    Keep on in there and just remember certain times on the month you can retain water which ads weight, I tend to avoid weighing myself at these times. Keep going though. YOU CAN DO IT. WE ALL CAN! xx
  • cdavis1126
    cdavis1126 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    I've lost 51 lbs since October by sticking to a few rules on my food plan. www.myfoodlovers.com

Weigh in only once a week. Weigh in as soon as you get up after you pee. Do not weigh yourself thru out the day, you are only saboutaging yourself.
    Eat something within 1 hour of waking up. Eat every 2 to 3 hours all day long until 1 hour before bedtime.
    Become a label detective and remove all food that has ingredients like white enriched flour, white sugar, high fructose corn syrup.
    Snacks should be kept under 200 calories.

Here are the correct proportions for each meal for a woman:
    total calories - between 300 to 500
    protein between 15 to 30 g
    carbs - 30 to 45 g
    fat - 20 to 30 % or LESS of total calories
    fiber - at least 5 g (20 to 25 g/day)
    Sodium - LESS than 700 mgs per meal.

I also work out everyday. Like I said 51 lbs gone in less than 5 months. This food plan absolutely works. It's taught me how to eat, how to cook, the right portions. It's not a diet, it's a new lifestyle that I will do for the rest of my life.

Hope this helps and check out the website.
  • shanerylee
    shanerylee Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    same thing happened to my mom who is also on the plan. but to look at her she looks smaller and lost inches. i hate scales