anyone else get like this?!

Options
So I'm 4 pounds from my goal (even though I think I want to try to lose another 10 after that still)!! HELL YEAH!!! 66 pounds gone!! But I've noticed that since I'm so close to my goal, I am not nearly as motivated to exercise! What can I do to change this? I should be excited and trying even harder to get to my goal, but I'm doing just the opposite! Help me!! help me get back on track so I can lose these last either 4 or 14 pounds!! PLEASE!

Replies

• cdavis1126
    cdavis1126 Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    Just because you are almost at goal or even when you get to goal, you will need to continue to eat right and exercise. Do you want to gain that weight back? I know I don't, so this is it for me, for life.

Christine
  • Sunsh1ne
    Sunsh1ne Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    Just remember that this is not a diet, it's a lifestyle change - so if you want to go back to your old lifestyle, expect to go back to your old body. If you don't like the workout you are doing now, find one or more you do like, and that you would like doing three times a week for a long time. If you belong to a gym, see what classes they offer. Next semester, I'm going to be about where you are relative to my goal weight, and I'm taking a yoga class and a ballroom dancing class for credit, as well as a kickboxing cardio class and a bellydancing class not for credit, just so I can find out what's more fun than the elliptical, that will keep me coming back even after I reach my goal.
  • jrobertson37
    jrobertson37 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    :smile: Im right where you are because i had to kill myself to lose 5lbs so now i have 5 more to lose. What im doing is taking a break. I went in and changed my #'s to reflect my current weightloss and no exercise. I still log in everything i eat and i actually w/o the exercise i have to eat more. Lifestyle change is also a mind thing and we have to keep our minds right or else it wont work. So maybe you need to take a couple days/weeks off, chill out and get your mind right. Its working for me.