sports bra for big boobs

Options
2»

Replies

• pittjenn
    pittjenn Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    What's considered "Big Boob"...I'm a D and Victoria's Secret holds me in just fine.

I'd argue that some may consider anything at or above a C cup to be "big boob".

Victoria's secret doesn't make my cup size. I'd say that makes me "Big boob" :P
  • mizzie1980
    mizzie1980 Posts: 379 Member
    Options
    Add one more vote for Moving Comfort. I can't remember off the top of my head which one I have, but it has the clasps in back and the Velcro shoulder straps. I was a DD when I started and this kept the girls in place amazingly well. I've lost some weight since I got it, so now it's starting to feel a little loose, but that is me changing, not the bra. It's held it's shape perfectly and is very comfortable. As soon as I absolutely need a new one, I'll be getting the same thing!
  • smlim1975
    Options
    I have a large bust (34F UK) and I love running, weight training and bootcamps. I have tried alot of sports bras out there and by far the best ones are the 'shock absorber' bras. They come in different levels of support depending on the sport you do. I bought them off Ebay cos it's so much cheaper. They are usually around $60 each but bought three on ebay including postage for $100. Shock absorber have a great website that shows you exactly how the bra works. It is worth looking at. I would recommend shock absorber to any girl big or small bust.
  • feelgoodnic
    feelgoodnic Posts: 66 Member
    Options
    I am a UK 32F and just started wearing Panache sports bras. I wear them for horse-riding, running, biking, bootcamp and general gym stuff. They're so comfy and definitely good at keeping the girls strapped down.

I also like shock absorber bras but will probably buy the Panache ones from now on.
  • boschv
    boschv Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I am a 36 dd and Victoria secrets doesn't even go over my head
  • defrangc
    Options
    Title Nine has a lot of good bras and actually rates them with stars for their "anti bounce" power. They have a variety of brands to choose from, and I have been quite pleased with their products. :smile: