American Idol

Options
aisser
aisser Posts: 232
:love: I am a Idol fan been watching since season 1 now we are at season 9. My favorite guy is Casey James and for the girls its Paige Miles. I have been in MFP since Jan and have lost 7 lbs so for not much but I don't want to loose so fast that it all turns to flab have enough of that already .:frown:

Replies

• phollywood8785
    Options
    I LOVE CASEY JAMES! LOL. IM HOOKED ON AMERICAN IDOL!
  • Chantelle160
    Options
    I want Casey James to Win!! lol. I didn't get to watch it lastnight. I was busy working out how did he do?
  • EmilysMommy
    EmilysMommy Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    This is my first season that i have ever watched. I am enjoying it so far, I think the boys will take it, I am not that impressed with any of the girls! I really like Casey James and Lee Dwyze!
  • thomlora
    thomlora Posts: 16
    Options
    I also am a Idol watcher! My favorite reaches back to Season 5 - Chris Daughtry!!!! Still love him today, can't wait to see him June 6, 2010. The concert is my Goal to help me complete my goal!!!

This season Casey and Lee are my favorites. The girls....not sure yet.... Truthfully no one has had a awesome performance yet!!
  • weebles
    weebles Posts: 50
    Options
    Lee is my guy! :happy:
  • hopeitworks
    hopeitworks Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Lee and Casey are my favorites also (Lee a little more than Casey). You may think I'm crazy but I kind of like Crystal (I think she's the one that plays the harmonica). She's different than the other girls. All the other girls seem too much alike and are really not that impressive.
  • aisser
    Options
    Casey did good but not as good as last week but he is still my favorite:smile:
    Lee did real good last week and this week he is good
    From the past I guess it would be Carrie Underwood because I listen to more country music.
    Crystal was sick last night thats why the guys sang last night. She is good also.
    :flowerforyou: Casey and Paige are still my favorites so for things may change later on you never know:wink:
  • chgudnitz
    chgudnitz Posts: 4,079
    Options
    Call me nuts, but Michael Lynche is in the lead for me right now. He absolutely killed that song last night and has star quality. The rest are just ok so far.
  • aisser
    Options
    :happy: My favorites are still here and of the bottom 2 the ones that went off were the ones that I hoped would go. What about everyone else?
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I missed it who went home tonight?
  • aisser
    Options
    Jermaine Sellers---John Park ---Haeley Vaughn---- Michelle Delamor all went home
  • amy_marie
    amy_marie Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Casey James is hott! :love: And a great singer! From the girls I like Crystal, she has an amazing voice!
  • BrendaLee
    BrendaLee Posts: 4,463 Member
    Options
    Could Casey be any cuter? I really like a lot of the contestants this season...some interesting voices, but I'll be glad when they start choosing the right songs.
  • aisser
    Options
    I weighed in this morning and lost another lb.
    I'm with you will be glad when they start singing better songs. If Casey was it wouldn't be safe for him.:laugh:
  • aisser
    Options
    OK Paige is no longer even 1 of my favorites she seems to be going down hill every week. I was afraid she was. Casey isn't the best of the boys anymore but he is still my favorite. The guys are all real good. The girls are going to have to step it up. Crystal is the best of the girls right now. Then Siobhan I think.
  • MissingMinnesota
    MissingMinnesota Posts: 7,486 Member
    Options
    I have changed my favorite guy to Big Mike from Adam Garcia. He has hit it 2 weeks in a row with great songs and he doesn't try to hide behind a guitar like most the other guys. Last night will probably be my last night watching though since Tuesdays are hard for me to catch since I tend to have a training session at 7pm and still do an hour of cardio after that is done so don't usually get home until 9pm. I dicided that the gym was more important then AI.
  • aisser
    Options
    Yeah the gym is important I go in the morning so I have the evenings free. Good luck on your workout
  • robin52077
    robin52077 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    I am a huge Casey and Lee fan too!

For girls I like Crystal and Siobhan, and Lilly Scott too.

I get up at 3:30 every morning, so I am in bed by 8 and never get to see it live. But the solution is the DVR, ladies! I would miss ALL my favorite shows without it, going to bed at 8 kinda sucks, I have no life!
    I just watch TV to unwind after work, last night's shows are just as good the next afternoon!
  • aisser
    Options
    I weighed in this morning and I have a new scale it reads 167 lbs but my old scale reads 165 so I have lost 2 lbs this week but am using the reading on the new scale to log on MFP
  • aisser
    Options
    I am a huge Casey and Lee fan too!

For girls I like Crystal and Siobhan, and Lilly Scott too.

I weighed in this morning and after the damage over the weekend I was up .4 lb. now I know why I weigh in on Fridays. I hope to lose another 3-4 lbs. by April 1st. I was over my calorie goal yesterday because I had Sonic for super. I wasn't at home and that is where everyone was ordering from. I hadn't had a burger and tots in a while it tasted so good. Now back to losing this weight.