FitBit Flex!?

Options
Just received an ad about the new FitBit Flex in my email.

Anyone else?
What are our thoughts?

Replies

• stinastudios
    stinastudios Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I like that it goes on your wrist. For me that takes out the hassle of remembering to switch it from my work bra to my sports bra, lol. Other than that, not too impressed. I'd rather keep my original FitBit, than pay another $100 bucks for almost the exact same thing.
  • Fatguy2Fitguy
    Fatguy2Fitguy Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I much prefer the idea of a wristband, but not sure about the expense.

I will probably wait and see how people get on with it and think of getting one in the summer
  • pkw58
    pkw58 Posts: 2,039 Member
    Options
    The only reason I bought a Nike Fuel Band last year instead of the fitbit was because it was a bracelet. I am going to wear my fuel band till it absolutley dies (no sign of that!).

My husband uses his fitbit everyday and I think he gets a lot more information from it than I do my Nike Fuelband, but having lost/broken forgotten and washed about 20 clip on pedometers, I knew a bracelet monitor was the way to go for me.
  • delonda1
    delonda1 Posts: 525 Member
    Options
    going to keep my zip...i would think they would add HR to the flex then I would want to buy it a little more
  • allsmile
    allsmile Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    Do you think the fuelband overestimates your steps? I was thinking of waiting to get the fitbit flex (as opposed to the current fitbit models), but then I got to thinking that because it's on my wrist it might add "steps" when I'm typing, knitting, whatever.
  • skylark94
    skylark94 Posts: 2,036 Member
    Options
    I don't see the draw of a bracelet. They're ugly and leave tan lines. I like my One because it is discreet.