I think my wife is cheating on me.

Options
KirkLazarus
KirkLazarus Posts: 10 Member
I've never talked about this before, but I really need the boards advice on what could be a crucial decision. I've suspected for some time now that my wife has been cheating on me. The usual signs; Phone rings but if I answer, the caller hangs up.

My wife has been going out with the girls a lot recently although when I ask their names she always says, "Just some friends from work, you don't know them."

I always stay awake to look out for her taxi coming home, but she always walks down the drive. Although I can hear a car driving off, as if she has gotten out of the car round the corner. Why? Maybe she wasn't in a taxi? I once picked her cell phone up just to see what time it was and she went berserk and screamed that I should never touch her phone again and why was I checking up on her.

Anyway, I have never approached the subject with my wife I think deep down I just didn't want to know the truth, but last night she went out again and I decided to really check on her.

I decided I was going to park my motorcycle next to the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole street when she came home. It was at that moment, crouching behind my bike , that I noticed that the valve covers on my engine seemed to be leaking a little oil. Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer?

Replies

• coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Take it back to the dealer.
  • diodelcibo
    diodelcibo Posts: 2,564 Member
    Options
    Yep she definitely is.
  • craignev
    craignev Posts: 1,247 Member
    Options
    Lol
  • seskovich
    Options
    you can fix it yourself if you know how. if you don't know then obviously you can't lol. find someone that does
  • n0ob
    n0ob Posts: 2,390 Member
    Options
    You people make me sick...
  • staciarose13
    staciarose13 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    LMAO I saw this on facebook.
  • _the_feniks_
    _the_feniks_ Posts: 3,443 Member
    Options
    If you can't fix it yourself you shouldn't be riding her... I mean it.
  • IslandRider
    Options
    Just follow her and use your x-ray vision to see what she does when she goes inside buildings. Clearly it's quite good if you could see your valve cover from behind you bike. Oh yeah, I' almost forgot. Just break up with the dealer.
  • sm1zzle
    sm1zzle Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    lol.

and replace the gasket(s).
  • Gingeeee
    Options
    Your priorties are right, ast least the bike is worth saving and it will be with you for a long time, you wont have to worry about it and you never have to worry about it cheating on you. LOL
  • RunDoozer
    RunDoozer Posts: 1,699 Member
    Options
    You need way more proof than that to accuse her. It won't be good for you either way unless you keep your mouth shut till you have something concrete to go on.
  • iWaffle
    iWaffle Posts: 2,208 Member
    Options
    You need to get this fixed ASAP. If it's still under warranty I would see if the dealer can fix it. If not you might want to see what they charge for repairs anyway. Can you imagine how bad this can go? Get it repaired before it cost you your bike.
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    You people make me sick...

Truer words have never been typed.
  • FitBeto
    FitBeto Posts: 2,121 Member
    Options
    I was really drunk one night and tried this. I left my girl at the bar and swore she was cheating - so I left and said I was going to a friends house - but really I parked down the street and walked home - she came home, then left 3 min later - I was like s*** so I ran (stumble moved fast) to my car and got close behind her - being drunk I lost her after 5 minuets haha. So I texted her to see if she made it home and she said she was going to a friends house, so I drove to the friends house and being drunk - forgot where she lived so I was like **** - called that friends boyfriend and was like wheres your woman li..beep. My phone dies. WTF so I try to drive home and takes me an hour because I took a bunch of backroads (good thing I brought a road beer!). I got home and almost strangled my roommate to tell me where my girl really went and it was to some douches house. So I broke everything she liked and punched holes in the rent house (in her name) and left.

True story.
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    Options
    ...I decided I was going to park my motorcycle next to the garage and then hide behind it so I could get a good view of the whole street when she came home. It was at that moment, crouching behind my bike , that I noticed that the valve covers on my engine seemed to be leaking a little oil. Is this something I can fix myself or should I take it back to the dealer?

000fs937.gif
    Damned if I didn't fall for it! Well played!
  • funforsports
    funforsports Posts: 2,656 Member
    Options
    I hate when a story stops without telling you the ending.....So did you get the bike fixed or not?
  • _Timmeh_
    _Timmeh_ Posts: 2,096 Member
    Options
    Sure had me going!

What kinda of motorcycle?
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    If you can't fix it yourself you shouldn't be riding her... I mean it.

^^ This ^^
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    You need to get this fixed ASAP. If it's still under warranty I would see if the dealer can fix it. If not you might want to see what they charge for repairs anyway. Can you imagine how bad this can go? Get it repaired before it cost you your bike.

^Waffle said. This is priority. You don't want to ruin the bike.

The marriage on the other hand...seek counseling or just break up.
  • BurtHuttz
    BurtHuttz Posts: 3,653 Member
    Options
    Don't just tighten crap down, get a brand new gasket. It's not worth saving the $30