Bodyrock?

Options
I am thinking of doing this and i understand these are HIIT exercises but are 12-15 minute workouts enough or should I do additional?

Replies

• Shelbsta22
    Options
    "party rock is in the house tonight... everybody just have a good time"... sorry i just had to! That song will now be stuck in my head all day thanks! Never did the workout but GOOD LUCK! (:
  • darkguardian419
    darkguardian419 Posts: 1,302 Member
    Options
    If your primary goal is to lose weight (most people here...) it's all about creating a calorie deficit.

You can do that purely by diet (not recommended), purely by exercise, or a combination thereof.

WITH THAT SAID... the best exercise plan/dvd/whatever is the one you'll stick with and enjoy.
  • ohman057
    Options
    I've been doing the bodyrock/ the daily hiit website for a while and I really enjoy it. the workouts are usually between 12-20 min. I typically base whether or not I do more on how intense they are. sometimes they are just weighted strength training in which case i try to do some extra cardio. 30 day challenge starts tomorrow good luck!
  • WinCherry
    WinCherry Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Which Bodyrock are you talking about? A dvd or ???........ something else?
  • admmommy
    admmommy Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Which Bodyrock are you talking about? A dvd or ???........ something else?

Bodyrock.tv.com <-- I believe that is the website
  • junglegill
    junglegill Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    check out Bodyrock's FB page or go to www.bodyrock.tv
  • junglegill
    junglegill Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    i just asked my Sept birth club moms if anyone is interested in their 30 day challenge....I got my sandbag and I'm ready to go (or so I'd like to think....)
  • WhoIsAmber
    WhoIsAmber Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    I don't like (watching) Bodyrock as much since Zuzana left. Thankfully, if you're bored with Bodyrock, Zuzana has started another channel doing more HIIT workouts:
    http://www.youtube.com/user/zuzkalight
  • admmommy
    Options
    I saw the two different sites. Just not sure who to go with and where to start. I guess somewhere is better than nowhere :)
  • admmommy
    Options
    Thanks for the link!!!!
  • joel3736
    joel3736 Posts: 55 Member
    Options
    I have seen many of the body rock workouts and some seem pretty good and innovative. You certainly wouldn't get bored doing the workouts. 12-15 minutes is generally not a significant amount of time to induce too much physical or physiologic change but those workouts are pretty intense from the looks of it. Trying some of them wouldn't hurt and if the duration of the workout doesn't feel sufficient for you, you can always add time via doing more reps/sets and such.