Back On Track

Options
I welcome all the support anyone has to offer. If you even need a shoulder I'm here for you also. Your situations will help me get through each day also.
This is a long journey and has been for me. I fell off the ON TRACK wagon in a big way but here I am getting BACK ON TRACK.
So TOSS ME A LIFE LINE every now and then. I'll besure to toss it back at you.
Looking forward to meeting some new friends. TOGETHER it will be a SUPPORTIVE journey.
:flowerforyou:

Replies

• backontrac
    backontrac Posts: 27 Member
    Options
    I welcome all the support anyone has to offer. If you even need a shoulder I'm here for you also. Your situations will help me get through each day also.
    This is a long journey and has been for me. I fell off the ON TRACK wagon in a big way but here I am getting BACK ON TRACK.
    So TOSS ME A LIFE LINE every now and then. I'll besure to toss it back at you.
    Looking forward to meeting some new friends. TOGETHER it will be a SUPPORTIVE journey.
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Options
    Welcome and best of luck to you!
  • icupfunny2000
    icupfunny2000 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    Hey backontrac
    we all fall off the wagon sometimes ..... but you can do this.
    one day at a time :flowerforyou:
    and welcome back on the wagon..... ill push over and you can sit next to me :happy:
    j~
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Welcome! It's nice to have you here.:flowerforyou:
  • backontrac
    Options
    THANK YOU.. I feel better already...nice to know you are there...
  • backontrac
    Options
    I'm there girlfriend... I'm excited about this... I'm grateful I found this site !!!
  • myzladybugg
    Options
    Hello all, Im real new to this , so Ill just say nice to be here.
  • backontrac
    Options
    Hi There EVERYONE..
    I made it a week...and I didnt die from NOT eating that junk!!! it's a miracle..lol..
    I lost 2 pounds..so I'm happy..and I have proven one thing to myself.. I CAN DO THIS without investing all that money in those BIG NAMED weight loss money pits.
    AND..getting off my BUTT and moving didn't hurt me either..Thanks to all of you for your POSTS..I found great help in your words!!!
    Another Week Ahead!!! CHARGE ON WEIGHT WARRIORS!!!
  • myzladybugg
    Options
    Yes it is great to be here, thanks to everyone, I plan on getting myself back on track , staring tomorrow morning, first i will do some walking and then go thru the fridge and get rid of most of the bad. Hope Im successful
    Myzladybugg