Pilates, weight lifting, Zumba?? Comments/Suggestions??

I will be starting my 4th college semester in a couple of weeks as well as my exercise routine. I had lost some weight last spring by doing lots of cardio and eating 1,200-1,500 calories a day, but I gained it all back over the summer That weight gain triggered an eating disorder that I thought I was over with a few years back, so now I am working with a nutritionist who has me following a high protein/low card diet as I have been losing body mass with my bad habits.

Anyway, I will be following that diet, minimizing sugars and junk in general, drinking only water and skim milk (and the occasional coffee/tea), and the following workout routine:

- Weight Training Class for Women (PE) - 50 mins, Mondays and Wednesdays
- Zumba - 50 mins, Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Pilates - 1hr, Fridays
- Barre Class - 1hr, Saturday (Not sure about this one, I will try it and see how I like it.)

Obviously there may be off days where I won't follow exactly what I plan, but would this workouts combined with my eating plan help me read my goal weight of 140lbs? I am 5'7" and around 185-190 pounds (I'm estimating, I'm not allowed to see my weight when my nutritionist weights me and that is ok with me since it will probably spike my anxiety levels).

Replies