Strangest snack?

Options

Replies

• bcattoes
    bcattoes Posts: 17,299 Member
    Options
    Sugar free pancake syrup on cooked egg whites is the strangest one I can think of. Yummy though!

Sugar free pancake syrup sounds strange on it's own. What is it made of if there is no sugar??
  • maddiequinlan
    maddiequinlan Posts: 46 Member
    Options
  • missmegan831
    missmegan831 Posts: 824 Member
    Options
    peanut butter, banana, bacon and nutella sandwich

^^ THIS :happy:
  • queenhiphop
    queenhiphop Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I dipped a mini sausage in strawberry ice cream a while back and it was so nice .... No joke
  • maddiequinlan
    maddiequinlan Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    Sugar free pancake syrup on cooked egg whites is the strangest one I can think of. Yummy though!

Sugar free pancake syrup sounds strange on it's own. What is it made of if there is no sugar??

Nothing good I'm sure. It's sweetened with sucralose. Oh well!
  • LisaBeateith2012
    LisaBeateith2012 Posts: 346 Member
    Options
    Coconut greek yogurt and fresh prawns, so tasty but weird! :o))
  • OkieinMinny
    OkieinMinny Posts: 834 Member
    Options
    I've always thought celery and peanut butter was a weird combination.

^^ YUM I wasnt going to post that bc I didnt think it was weird BUT I love it!
  • wildfirediva
    Options
    interesting treat....Spam Musubi but I swap the rice for extra firm tofu...sliced fried spam, fried tofu wrapped in sushi nori...
  • lovelymrsbasham
    Options
    Crackers and mayo. :P sounds weird but my hubby got me to try it and it's great for a salty snack :3
    Plus with me having a sensitive stomach, the crackers help :)
  • Danam48
    Danam48 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    Turkey slices wrapped around a dollop of guacamole
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    Frozen corn or peas, straight out of the bag, still frozen. I snack on these all the time!!
  • janfish2
    janfish2 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    hot air popcorn which is quite normal ....but I like to drizzle malt vinegar on it. Better than butter!
  • Coopster78
    Options
    Peanut Butter and Pickle Sandwiches... very addictive. (If you are a pb and pickle fan that is)
    My gran taught my mom... my mom taught me... I've taught my friends... and I pass along to you... so good. Even delicious with all "low fat" varieties of PB and breads.
  • _SusieQ_
    _SusieQ_ Posts: 2,964 Member
    Options
    I don't know if this is necessarily weird, but I like to dress up my cottage cheese with bacon bits, cheese and a little bit of salad dressing. So basically like a salad without the lettuce.
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    Hot Cheetos and cream cheese. nooooommmmmmm
  • GraeTaralom
    Options
    Used to eat- Cream Cheese and Peanut Butter on Saltine Crackers. Don't eat cream cheese or saltines anymore, but it was good when I ate it before! :smile:
  • trishgrace
    Options
    This is my favorite odd lunch. a Turkey, Apple, Bacon Swiss Sandwich with honey mustard on Honey Wheat Berry Bread.
  • SweetxCatastrophe
    SweetxCatastrophe Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    Sweet Potato with ground turkey and salsa verde. Not sure how weird that is though. I ate this for breakfast this morning actually
    I also like smoked salmon with cream cheese and capers rolled up into it, kinda like rice and nori-less sushi
  • katy_trail
    katy_trail Posts: 1,992 Member
    Options
    I like sardines right out of the can. the best ones have been smoked or have smoke flavoring or in Reese's brand in olive oil.
    Also good with mustard or tomato sauce. Really tasty on a sandwich with roasted red pepper, lettuce, and chipotle mustard.
    super filling and so good for you :)

My guy thinks sardines are weird, but I don't.
  • lorac321
    lorac321 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Cheetos inside a Twinkie... I haven't had one in years... probably why they don't make Twinkies anymore.