Medical Bulimia

Options
http://abcnews.go.com/Health/stomach-pumping-machine-makes-calories-disappear/story?id=18164739#.UO246mspxIl

So first we had pills that make you crap yourself as a weight loss solution.

Then we have fat people hacking their gut apart

Now purging is the new cure for being a greedy git. Can someone please slap some sense into these people? I mean these people can breed, drive and have kids but share their eating habits and self control with a pig.

Replies

• KY2022runner
    KY2022runner Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    Unfortunately we are in a culture that celebrates overconsumption and the “easy way out.” I still can’t believe these people that buy all of these pills or magic weight loss powders and think that a doughnuts with a cheeseburger on them are then a go ahead.

It takes diet and exercise. But I guess if you are lazy you can just get put on a feeding tube to fit in your wedding dress…
  • fraser112
    fraser112 Posts: 405
    Options
    Unfortunately we are in a culture that celebrates overconsumption and the “easy way out.” I still can’t believe these people that buy all of these pills or magic weight loss powders and think that a doughnuts with a cheeseburger on them are then a go ahead.

It takes diet and exercise. But I guess if you are lazy you can just get put on a feeding tube to fit in your wedding dress…
    Ah give it 6 months some idiot will die from it.
  • KY2022runner
    KY2022runner Posts: 72 Member
    Options
    i give it a month and they will be offering it to children...
  • fraser112
    fraser112 Posts: 405
    Options
    But genetics? I swear this upsets me more than the fat acceptance movement.