Victory over Coke!!

Options
2»

Replies

• tx_bridger
    Options
    Nice work! Trying to do the same myself. 1 week down!
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options
    I threw my bottle of coke in the air, kicked it out of the window and yelled, "THIS IS SPARTA!!"
  • rockstar4Him
    Options
    That is terrific!! I am addicted to the "fizz," so sometimes a seltzer with lemon or lime helps...

You know what?!? it is the burn (fizz) that I crave a lot of times, because I despise flat cokes, but I found when I drank diet, it just made me hungrier later on the day, not sure if it is like that for everyone, but i definitely noticed a trend for me.

I will definitely try pelligrino with lime and see if it burns the (fizz) craving away, thank you
  • teamstanish
    teamstanish Posts: 274 Member
    Options
    Awesome! It took me awhile to beat the fizz.
  • rockstar4Him
    Options
    I threw my bottle of coke in the air, kicked it out of the window and yelled, "THIS IS SPARTA!!"

That is borderline amazing... i hope the coke learned its lesson, and told all its friends to fear you....because it should
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    I hear that the finance industry is full of coke addicts and pep rallies.
  • rockstar4Him
    Options
    Nice work! Trying to do the same myself. 1 week down!

Go you!! how long does it take before we don't crave it anymore? I have a feeling if i have one...then I could easily fall back off the cliff and start drinking all the time.
  • Chief_Rocka
    Chief_Rocka Posts: 4,710 Member
    Options

I heard it was pep addicts and coke rallies.
  • doorki
    doorki Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options

I heard it was pep addicts and coke rallies.

That is only around review time.
  • DavPul
    DavPul Posts: 61,406 Member
    Options
    Cocaine.jpg
  • ToshaFeb268
    Options
    I am a long time coke drinker, and as of two weeks ago I stopped drinking it cold turkey, drank herbal tea instead and dealt with the caffeine headaches,

Then today i went to a pep rally at my job, and I was late so i snuck in the back and they had sodas and cookies, and so i grabbed a coke and some ice and made my way to a free seat.

Once i sat down i looked in my hand. I took the coke automatically, but then realized...wait a second I am noty having these any more, so i set it on the floor and left it alone.

this was a huge victory for me because I was thirsty, stressed b/c i was late, and then to stop myself after I had grabbed that can out of habit. I was proud and just wanted to share!!

There you go! Coca Cola is my favorite soda. I haven't had one in a while but the last time it taste too sweet. I couldn't even finish it. I luv your username by the way. :smile:
  • RejoicingL
    RejoicingL Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! I hope I will be as successful at curbing my Dr. Pepper habit! Haven't had any in a week!!!
  • weapher
    weapher Posts: 12
    Options
    Great job on the willpower to set it down and not drink it!

I stopped drinking it about 5 years ago... At first it was a challenge since I always had a diet coke in my hand. Then, after a few months I cheated and drank one... well, half of one. It was disgusting.
  • 13Jools
    13Jools Posts: 10
    Options
    Very cool!! My downfall is sweets. I am trying to redirect myself to a nice cup of tea instead. So many yummy kinds to choose from and I have a great collection. Keep up the good work!
  • ELVENPRINCESS319
    Options
    I Love and crave the fizz too! WTG!! I used to always have soda with lunch and dinner. I have been drinking more water over the past week.