Hey there:)

Options
I just had a baby 3 months ago. I have lost the wieght I gained with my son but ready to get back to the skinny person I used to be years ago. I was scared to join MFP at first I have only tried WW and did well with it but was looking for a change. I have been logging for a few weeks now and I am hooked!! It is so easy to use...I am looking forward to 2013 being my year to be the person I want to be. Anyone have any advice they would be willing to give on their sucess with MFP?:smile: I am 5'2 and have 70+ pounds to lose!

Replies

• MJJHarp
    MJJHarp Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I am in a very similar situation. I just had my first baby 5 months ago and need to lose around 70 pounds! I am feeling good about MFP and hope this new year is the time for change that lasts! You can do it!
  • 30Purple
    30Purple Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    hey! welcome to MFP. It isn't that bad. :) Add me if you'd like. I log daily, even if I go over.
  • rachmatt
    Options
    LOL... while you're trying to lose weight after having a baby, I'm trying to lose weight to have a baby! =) I told myself I will not get pregnant unless I'm in good shape! Lots of luck to you!
  • Gkauf30755
    Options
    I lost a lot of weight before I got pregnant, had a healthy pregnancy, and then gained all the weight back.
  • Ailorn
    Ailorn Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I'm in a similar situation. My daughter is 16 months and I really want to get back to my thinner body. It's weird for me to be the heavy one of my friends group and this is the first time I've been the one who is most over weight for my size. It's nice to meet all of you.
  • brittpk
    brittpk Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Thanks for commenting everyone! Looking forward to this new journey and making new friends along the way!:)