Hello all!

Options
h3ktlk
h3ktlk Posts: 38 Member
Hello all, new to this site, started working out and weight loss in January dropped 35 lbs so far. shooting for another 35.

Nice to meet you all!

Replies

• bbrit10789
    Options
    Hello! I am looking to drop ten pounds before summer. Any tips?
  • h3ktlk
    Options
    I'm eating a 1200-1500 calorie diet so calorie counting really helps!

and i do the treadmill for 25-30 mins 4 times week doing interval workouts
  • Noelle11hf
    Noelle11hf Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Hey! I'm new too! I started in January on the site, but have not been really committed until now. I figure if I start talking and getting into the community it might be easier to stay on track.

I am interested in hearing about some quick meals that people like and are low-cal. One of my big problems in the past has been just going out and grabbing something fast (and fatty) instead of cooking because of a busy schedule. Any tips appreciated!
  • h3ktlk
    Options
    something fast you can pickup.. 6 inch turkey on wheat no cheese from subway loaded with veggies, not a bad tasty quick meal : )
  • kkendra45
    Options
    Hey guys! I am new to this site also. I'm friends with Bbrit10789 and we are both trying to lose 10 lbs. before summer. Any tips are appreciated!

For a quick and easy healthy dinner, my boyfriend and I make grilled chicken with soy vay sauce on it (I love this sauce. Its 35 calories per tablespoon, and a little bit goes a long way). We add stir fry veggies such as carrots, onions and sugar snap peas, which all come together in a bag frozen, and whole grain brown rice which takes 5 minutes to boil. It's pretty balanced and it fills you up! Bbrit10789 and I love to cook healthy meals so if you ever need an idea for something, just ask!!