I Need Your Support!

Options
I have been on MFP for a while now, but am just now getting serious about using it. Please add me as a friend, and keep me motivated to continue!

2013 will be our year!

-Vanessa

Replies

• recee27
    recee27 Posts: 34
    Options
    I'm in the same situation! I've had this for over two years, but I am now just taking it serious. I need all the motivation I can get from everyone!! Add me too so we can encourage each other along this long bumpy path of weight loss!! :)
  • beachbums6
    beachbums6 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I just started using MFP this month. I have been exercising but not seeing the results that I really want. I realized that I need to change my eating habits. Now that the holidays are over, it's time for me to get started. I need support. At home it's more like, all in moderation and so much junk is brought in. I have been good about staying away from it. I have even managed to keep it in the cabinets so that I don't see it. I'm not sure how to add friends, so can someone assist please?
  • Prbutterfly124
    Prbutterfly124 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Thanks for all the support! I log in daily and I will definitely make sure all my friends do the same!!! I can only help you out so much! So check in as much as you can and make sure you keep on yourself that much more! :)
  • Blessedallover
    Options
    I just started using this site/app last week as well with my BFF. I am pretty motivated right now...but I know me and I know there will be days that I fall off the wagon, (so to speak)... Good luck to all on this bumpy road ahead!!! :happy:
  • Prbutterfly124
    Options
    Thank you! But seriously try to stay with it. It'll be great for you!
  • Prbutterfly124
    Options
    Please add me, I'll support you and you support me!
  • cfilipi74
    cfilipi74 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    I also have been on this site on and off for a couple years, but I to am starting to take things more serious this time around. I am going to be 40 next year and really want to feel great about myself... Add me as a friend if you like!
  • mbow1977
    mbow1977 Posts: 213
    Options
    Stick with it, add me if you like, friends on here are a good motivation :0)

You can do it!
  • Prbutterfly124
    Options
    Thanks for all the support I've been getting. I need it. I think if I have a group of people pushing me to keep going, that I'll want to continue even more!! Thanks again, it is very appreciated!
  • mwalle09
    mwalle09 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add! Cleveland Rocks!