A fresh Start

Options
Hey there! I am a long time MFP member that has fallen off the wagon more than once. Things in my life have made it difficult for me to stay on track so I have decided to start anew! The best way for me to accomplish that is to start fresh. A new year, a new me, a new outlook, a new profile! I didn't like so much that when I fell off the wagon and wanted to start up again the old, original setting still loomed over me. I felt it was a constant reminder of what i didn't accomplish in the past as apposed as a tool to help me accomplish what I want in my future! Since then I have finally found a lifestyle plan that is working for me! I wanted a new username to reflect how I feel now starting this journey again! I have recently started what I call "The Workday Vegan" plan. You see, I work in a restaurant/bakery and the temptation was becoming too much! This way I can still eat wholesome delicious foods and stay on track. One my days off I splurge a little but nothing too crazy. Anyway enough rambling! I would love some new or old buddies for this new profile of mine!