It's killing me!

Options
This chair, my 2 jobs and STRESS are killing my plans to lose weight. I did really good for quite a while but now I'm STUCK!!! I've been stuck in this rut for over a month. I really need to get my head on straight.

Replies

• thik_nis
    thik_nis Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Well c****ey.... hang in there! I now how you feel, I think we all hit a wall at some point. Just don't let it become a snowball effect....stop it before it gets too bad. Remember your main goal and why you are trying/wanting to lose weight in the first place. You have come a long way......get your head on straight and get moving! Good luck... you can do this. :-)
  • OneMission
    OneMission Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    :noway: <---you getting your head on straight :wink:
    You can do it!!!
    Just look at how far you've come already!!! (Awesome job, by the way!) :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:
    I happen to have an extra ticket for the weight-loss train and it is all yours!
    Hop on board and let's go :happy:
    :flowerforyou: T
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Find or start a challenge to keep you accountable:flowerforyou: :happy: It will keep you motivated. Do it for 1 month.
  • nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    Find or start a challenge to keep you accountable:flowerforyou: :happy: It will keep you motivated. Do it for 1 month.
  • cdickey
    cdickey Posts: 230
    Options
    Thanks everybody! I just get so frustrated sometimes. Actually the way things have been I'm just glad I'm not packing pounds back on. I'm just bouncing around the same 3 or 4 pounds. I have learned enough not to go completely crazy.

OneMission - Thanks for the ticket. I accept and will get on board with you. LOL. I know I can do this. I just need to stick to it and stop feeling sorry for myself.

I've been looking at the groups and just haven't picked one. I did really well when I was on the one for Christmas. After that one I just fell apart. I definitely need to find one and join up.
  • lots2live4
    lots2live4 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I know how you feel, stress can totally knock you out and send you in the wrong direction. Try something new. Maybe there was something that caught your eye and looked fun, but you never thought you would do it. Well now's the time to go for it.

My daughters have been acting up a lot lately (I keep telling them we're going to be on SuperNanny soon) and driving me absolutely crazy. So I started making them do this hula/exercise video with me. It has been so wonderful...I get to exercise, learn something new, and not have to hear them arguing (even if it is only for an hour) every night. I always wanted to try hula, but was way too embarrassed to take a classes. I found a great dvd deal online, bought 3 for $12, and I am so loving it!

PS. Forgot to say congratulations on what you have lost so far! You've done a great job!
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    Options
    Re-Read your profile page! What great motivation you have right there!
    You can't control all the stress in your life but don't let gaining weight add to your stress. You can do this! You have come WAY TO FAR to give up now! Remember it's not a race, it's a lifestyle change. Everyday is a new day!:flowerforyou: