Best day for weigh ins??

Options
Wondering what day is a favorite for people to do their weigh ins and why? I have always done Sat morning because I usually have Sat evening as a free time to eat out with the family or have a treat, etc.

Replies

• sarah_jones3
    Options
    I tend to weigh in Friday morning, not sure why but always have. plus side if I slip over the weekend I have the week a head to work any damage off :tongue:
  • VTSarah07
    Options
    I tend to weigh in Friday morning, not sure why but always have. plus side if I slip over the weekend I have the week a head to work any damage off :tongue:

Same as this!
  • Quiggs1982
    Options
    I usually do Saturday or Sunday morning. My week is very busy, and we eat out a lot. So, it makes sense for me to do it on the weekend when things are calmer. I also notice that if I weigh in on a weekday, I'll weigh a pound or two more. Probably because I do eat out.
  • leyshockl
    leyshockl Posts: 17 Member
    Options
  • devan33
    devan33 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    That's kind of why I chose Saturday! I have the whole rest of the week before I have to weigh in again and I eat well through out the week...lol
  • issyfit
    issyfit Posts: 1,077 Member
    Options
    I like Mondays, keeps me accountable over the weekend.
  • leyshockl
    leyshockl Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I do Friday morning too. I usually do really well with exercise and eating during the week and tend to have a bit less control on weekends. So I give myself the week to work it all off!
  • Ashley578
    Options
    I do my weigh ins on Monday mornings because it helps me stay on track over the weekend!
  • FriggnFantastik
    Options
    I like to weigh in on Thursday mornings :)
  • UnoDrea3732
    UnoDrea3732 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    Saturday morning is really great but Monday mornings held me more accountable for my eating.
  • Jodycnd
    Jodycnd Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I like Fridays also, I tend to be good all week when I'm at work and on schedule.
  • devan33
    devan33 Posts: 177 Member
    Options
    Ok..I'll edit this..I weigh myself EVERY morning...like a scale stalker! And sometimes before bed..I just like keeping an eye on it...but Sat is the only day it counts. When I did Weight Watchers, weigh ins were Tues Evening and I did well with that...but I never let myself slip for 3 months...so when I went on vacation, I ate everything!!!! LoL And I haven't been the same since, add a baby on top of that...forget about it!
  • rduhlir
    rduhlir Posts: 3,550 Member
    Options
    I do mine Monday's when I wake up. But I focus now more on the taping than the pounds.
  • AndyOSC
    AndyOSC Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow...
  • JessyJ03
    JessyJ03 Posts: 627 Member
    Options
    Whatever day I weigh the least... lol
  • Daxton
    Daxton Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I prefer Wednesdays, oh-dark-thirty. Like a scale to know I can be lenient on the weekend but get me back in line if I go overboard.

That and i HATE ruining my weekends by looking at that little liar, sitting on the floor judging me like digitla Cheshire cat.
  • lockettallen
    Options
    I like to weigh in on Monday's. I like that Monday is the start of the week. :smile: Goodbye 50lbs!!!!!
  • Derpina7
    Derpina7 Posts: 552 Member
    Options
    Saturday morning, first thing :)
  • mathera26
    mathera26 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    Actually? Friday afternoon, this is actually my heaviest time for the week so I always feel a little better knowing those numbers are high.
  • RaineMarie
    RaineMarie Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    I always do Sunday mornings, first thing. I guess I want to know how well I acted on Friday and Saturday :)