running ticker!

Options
So I noticed that some people have a running ticker as well as a weightloss ticker...

The running ticker has a goal distance for total miles run (as opposed to a weight goal).

How can I find one of those? I've only been able to do the weight ticker so far. I WANT! I WANT!

Help, please :) I'm a runner and I'm curious to see how many miles I cover over a long period of time!

thanks!!

Replies

• sssrip
    sssrip Posts: 72
    Options
    :huh:
  • nicolee516
    nicolee516 Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    Go to www.tickerfactory.com you can create one there.
  • aliciamille
    Options
    thanks! I just noticed on that site that people can have tickers for their menstral cycles, ovulations, etc...I LOL-ed...why would you want to share that as public information?? I mean I know you're trying to get pregnant but I wouldnt want to know your exact ovulation cylce. TMI! TMI!:sick:
  • aliciamille
    Options
    one lasssst question since Im technologically challenged...where do I paste the code? :smooched:
  • nicolee516
    Options
    In the signature under your ticker. Copy and paste it there.
  • nicolee516
    Options
    thanks! I just noticed on that site that people can have tickers for their menstral cycles, ovulations, etc...I LOL-ed...why would you want to share that as public information?? I mean I know you're trying to get pregnant but I wouldnt want to know your exact ovulation cylce. TMI! TMI!:sick:

LOL I agree!:laugh:
  • nicolee516
    Options
    you got it!
  • sunshine525
    sunshine525 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I'm glad you asked that question. I had not seen them, but I want one, too. Thanks.
  • aliciamille
    Options
    yaaaaay I got it! thanks again new friend!

Now I can get one for my ovulations lol

NOT