Looking for motivation/ accountability partners

Options
Hey everyone!

I've just started back with my weight-loss journey and THIS time is it! i cannot stand the way i feel in this body and it has to change for good.. this just is not me...Who wants to be accountability partners or just help motivate?
I will be more than happy to help motivate in return!!

Join me???

Replies

• beverlyl64
    Options
    I am there girl! Anyone else that needs/wants support and motivation feel free to send me a friends request.
  • sezhep
    sezhep Posts: 57
    Options
    Yes please! Everyone's gone a bit quiet on my friends list. They are all there logging and stuff but no one comments on anything or writes statuses about how they're doing so I feel a bit alone!

HELP!
  • zoe871
    zoe871 Posts: 22 Member
    Options
    I've just had a week of complete crap after losing about 20lbs between summer and christmas. Lets motivate!
  • freindsofmine
    freindsofmine Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Yes please let's support one another
  • xNickie
    xNickie Posts: 49
    Options
    I'm on everyday and offer support / motivation when needed :smile: Feel free to add!

(I've just started a new account, been on here 4 months, explains the 0lbs lost and few friends!)
  • chatogal
    chatogal Posts: 436 Member
    Options
    please add me all of you....2nd time on this journey for me (first time with this system). I will add all of you:smile :-)
  • samanthalee87
    Options
    Looking for the same. Added you!
  • courtneylindsey
    Options
    Willing to give as well as receive motivation! :)
  • susannahsutton1
    Options
    Also happy to support and get it back!
  • CarysRoninMom
    Options
    Happy to support. :)
  • Domi_BTGfit
    Options
    We have an avid group of supporters on my facebook page that use MFP religiously and we work together to keep each other motivated! Feel free to join us :)

www.facebook.com/Beingthisgirl

Weight loss 2013 - yay!
  • Isakizza
    Isakizza Posts: 754 Member
    Options
    I'm down 20 lbs so far since Oct. I still have a ways to go and always looking for other motivated buddies to do this with. I log my workouts and eats every day and would love to see more pals doing the same, it's inspiring! =)
  • TisMissyKIA
    TisMissyKIA Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Too bad they don't have a smiley waving!

Me, me!

I'm adding everyone that's posted so far and with regards to not getting comments on statuses someone mentioned (sorry, dang thing blocked that out), I don't fall into that group. I try to visit every one of my MFP friends and comment *daily*.

Feel free to add me!
  • schenzy
    schenzy Posts: 19
    Options
    I'm in!
  • nomorefatbitch
    Options
    I don't know if you are interested, but I will throw it out there.

I have probably lost over 1,000 pounds over the past 25 years and gained about 900 of it back!

Up and down and up and down. I've tried everything under the sun to lose weight, with the exception of behavior modification.

On New Year's Day, I finally decided "this is it." I went on my personal Facebook page and said, I am GOING to do this, I am GOING to be accountable and I am going to drag you all along with me. I figured, if I had to admit to my real life friends what I weigh, then I wanted then to see me as a success.

There was a lot of support from my friends and a few of them said that, if there was a private group, they would participate, also.

And so, "Club New Rears" was born.

This is a closed group. Most, not all of us, report our weights. So far, collectively, we have lost almost 25 pounds since New Year's Day.

I absolutely LOVE MFP, but in spite of all the support we provide one another, we are strangers. In Club New Years, we are real people being ourselves.

Let me know if you have any questions. (Most of us still log our progress through MFP, as well.)

Good luck on your journey :)

Tracey
  • worldgirl28
    Options
    I'm here! And I might add a few other MFPers that I see on this board!!
  • aBoldengirl
    Options
    I'm in! You can add me!

Anyone else in need of support add me too! I can also use the support!
  • 4C_diva
    4C_diva Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Please free to add me!! I think we could all some support and motation. Let's lift each other up on this journey and celebrate our successes together. :flowerforyou:
  • 62clpowell
    62clpowell Posts: 87 Member
    Options
    Yes please let's support one another
  • TransforMommy
    Options
    I'm in!