I'm new to all this!

Options
Hi, just thought I would find out what this msg board thing was about. I'm new to the whole dieting thing. I am 31yrs with a 5yr old. I have a health history a mile long including thyroid cancer about 16yrs ago. So, it's been really hard for me to lose weight. I want to start a new life without my husband and be healthy and happy again. Having a hard time with this whole thing, but I have my two fave cousins doing it with me so that helps a lot when I'm at work. At home? That's a different story....

Replies

• headspin
    headspin Posts: 5
    Options
    Welcome to MFP! This site is helping me a great deal. Keeping track of what I eat has been the best help. I also read alot of post and I have found several new friends as well. Together it all helps keep me going.
    Be positive and you can do it...good luck on your journey to a happier life.
  • ReneDavidson
    ReneDavidson Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    Welcome!! I just started this last week, and it is really easy to log on and see where you are for the day as far as calories. And people are really friendly and encouraging. glad you are on this journey...there's a lot of us out there!
  • DRSNJ
    DRSNJ Posts: 3
    Options
    Welcome; just stick with it and you will see results. I have a question for ReneDavidson - how did you get your "weight loss ticker" and the other info in your forum response; I have tried and the "help" info was not helpful! Thanks,
  • Newtrail
    Newtrail Posts: 3
    Options
    LOVE the site so far!!! Great tool!!!
  • crcapetillo
    Options
    YOU CAN DO IT!!