Help!!!

cheryl72
cheryl72 Posts: 2
edited September 18 in Introduce Yourself
Hello, I'm new to this sight and I need support and motivation. I used to love to workout. Now I just always seem tired and really have a hard time motivating myself. I am not overly heavy, but I would like to loose 15 lbs by summer. It seems like I am settling for the size I am, but I'm still unhappy with it. Please help!!!!

Replies

• cheryl72
    cheryl72 Posts: 2
    Hello, I'm new to this sight and I need support and motivation. I used to love to workout. Now I just always seem tired and really have a hard time motivating myself. I am not overly heavy, but I would like to loose 15 lbs by summer. It seems like I am settling for the size I am, but I'm still unhappy with it. Please help!!!!
  • FatDancer
    FatDancer Posts: 812 Member
    Greetings Cheryl...you'll get back in the workout groove, the healthy lifestyle is just like everything else, it takes practice...I think you'll find this site most helpful!
  • alyfin
    alyfin Posts: 103
    I know exactly how you feel. Everyone always tells me "You look fine the way you are," but I want to look great! Just slowly get back into working out, and don't beat yourself up when you don't go. After a while you will enjoy it again, then look forward to going, then actually miss it if you couldn't make the time! Hopefully it works that way for you.:smile: Good luck.
  • neverbeenskinny
    neverbeenskinny Posts: 446 Member
    Welcome !! If you need help and motivation you came to the right place. Everyone that have touched my life here have been very supportive and positive, I hope that you will find the same. Good luck and just be sure to let us know when you need us. :flowerforyou:
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Welcome and best of luck to you!
This discussion has been closed.