help please

Options
I am losing weight and getting lean BUT my arms are huge. In order for dresses to fit I need a large but a large is too big on the rest of my body. I am not sure what to do. I am open to all feedback. Thanks.

Replies

• jamieskadra
    Options
    Are you arms flabby with fat or firm with muscle?
  • zookeepersuzy
    Options
    go with sleeveless or buy the large and have it tailored?
  • laceybrobie
    laceybrobie Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Have you been doing any Toning workouts? If not, you need to start.. Look at my before and after photo.. I just started toning (arms, chest, shoulders and stomach) already a huge difference in my back, arms and neck.
  • TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    Dontcha just hate disproportionate weight loss? I've got that going on too. Upper half shrinking nicely, but out of proportion to my lower half. Boo!
  • amykluver
    amykluver Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Get a large and splurge by going to a tailor and getting it fit just for you. You'll look and feel great.

Sorry - no way to spot-reduce. Have to lose all over and let it come off where it wants.
  • trogalicious
    trogalicious Posts: 4,583 Member
    Options
    Sorry - no way to spot-reduce. Have to lose all over and let it come off where it wants.
  • cherrieruns
    cherrieruns Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    yeah, I know that I can't spot reduce - that is the problem. I currently run, kickbox and weight train and everything is leaning down but my arms are not. ugh. tailor it is I guess