Starting again, looking for Motivation..

Options
Hey Everyone! I joined MFP Back in Spring of 2012. Great tool to have! Lost my motivation and fell off track! Well, I am back and ready to lose for a healthier new me! I would love to hear about your weight loss, eating habits and even your exercise plan.. Have you found something that really works well for you? Why is it I can never find coupons for anything healthy!?

Good Luck everyone on your Journey! It will be filled with highs and lows & with support and persistence, We can lose! :flowerforyou: Add Me if you would like..

Replies

• meadow_sage
    meadow_sage Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Most things that are really heathy, you wouldn't find coupons for because they don't come in a box or a package. Today, I learned that the outside edge of the grocery store is the only place you should shop. Think about it. The produce section, the meat dept., the dairy and the frozen sections are all along the outside edge of the grocery store. When you go into the aisle it's all prepackaged foods that are full of carbs, sugar and processed food like substances. I swim for exercise....it's easy on the joints and it's great at burning calories.